Sunday, 15 May 2011

Until June 14th

Well I've returned back to Donny after last nights fantastic private view of my solo show at Hornseys Ripon. I promise there will be photos shortly to view. Why not plan a day out go discover Newby Hall; then go find Hornseys the gallery in Ripon North Yorkshire. Many thanks to the people that attended last night it was great to see you all and hear your kind words about the work. Them Pies were gorgeous. After the private view I sampled some night life in Ripon "By eck". Dave Harrison the picture framer really does know everyone in Ripon and they love him and his picture framing skills are dam good too. The Sporting Almanac of Al Heighton is on until the 14th of June 2011. Thankyou to the random passer by from Ripon that phoned his brother to get him to let me in at the Unicorn hotel after I stopped out late at the pub.

No comments: