Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Bicycle Related


Yesterday I went down London village to drop some artwork which was selected for an open exhibition at the cycling cafe / bar "Look Mum No Hands" at 89 Old Street. They do a splendid coffee there and some great food. Having left the cafe and only having walked a short distance we were offered a free hug by a few women. Me and my mate walked on by, to be confronted by a lady to quiz us about our reaction for the Guardian newspaper. It's at this point I turned on the charm and cheekiness and turned things on there head but I did get a Kiss and a cuddle. Maybe tomorrow myself or my mate Dominic Trevett will be quoted or maybe they will leave my cheeky comments out. I also met artist Pure Evil at his gallery space who was a thoroughly nice bloke.

No comments: