Monday, 8 November 2010

Out Of The Saddle





On Saturday the 6th of November I attended "Out of the Saddle 2" an evening with Russell and Dean Downing at Sitwell Golf club Rotherham; with a host of cycling superstars including Malcolm Elliot; whom I remember watching on Blue Peter as a kid on one show I'm positive?I'm 32 next month if your wondering; Malcolm is how old ?; well he is a veteran but he's still "Got It" and out performs a lot and a real inspiration. The evening was to raise money for the Danny Porter Foundation which raises money for cancer research. The evening was really fun and it raised a heap of money through the auction and a great raffle. It was funny seeing Doug who won the flat screen telly it was a big as him I reckon. One of my limited edition screen prints was auctioned and sport presenter David Harmon snapped it up. Other items included a signed team Sky jersey some mark cavendish kit an Alberto Contador yellow jersey among some super Rapha threads. Big thanks to Adam Tranter from Fusion Media Services Ltd for the photos above.

No comments: